2 Hours, 4 Hours, DayPass
Boston Electric Bike Rentals
Why Unlimited Biking
Pick Up / Drop Off
Pick up from one convenient location and return at any of our other locations for easy one-way biking!
Free Basket, Helmet, Lock, Map
Helmets, locks, baskets, and illustrated maps included with every rental for free!
"Got a problem" Assistance
Run into any issues during your ride? Contact us, and our experienced team will help you with your equipment should you run into problems!
Best Bikes In Town
All of our bikes are Cannondale - one of the best bike companies in the world!
Bask in the history of Boston with a self-guided eBike ride. Our pedal assist electric bikes will give you more speed for less effort. This experience is perfect for riders looking to cover a lot of ground while in this cultural and historic setting. You must be at least 16 years old to ride an eBike. Biking through Boston is the best way to feel the city the way locals do. Ride to historic sites like the Boston Common, Fenway Park, Cambridge, Kenmore Square, and more!
Whether you are a solo rider, family, friend group, or couple, an electric bicycle ride through the best of Boston is an entertaining and fun way to get to know this iconic area. Any area you want to see in Boston is accessible by bike!
WHAT YOU'LL SEE
- Visit the North End, also known as Boston’s Little Italy for some of the city’s oldest buildings.
- Take photos at the Charles River Esplanade, which has some of the best views of Cambridge and MIT
- Ride through Boston University, Kenmore Square, Boston Common, and Copley Square, where the finish line of the Boston Marathon is
- Ride along the Long Wharf and to the historic Fenway Park
What is included
- Baskets/Bike Bags
- Illustrated Maps
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Road side assistance available should you run into any issues with your bike during your rental.
- Pick up and drop off from any of our store locations.
- Please note, you must be 16+ to ride an electric bike
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance from the date of departure to avoid cancellation fees.