Summer Streets is an annual celebration of New York City’s most valuable public space—our streets. Summer Streets provides space for healthy recreation and encourages New Yorkers to use more sustainable forms of transportation. In 2022, nearly 300,000 people took advantage of the open streets.
Unlimited Biking is partnering with Summer Streets to offer bike rentals for guests. Enjoy the car-free streets and take a bike ride to all of the activities that Summer Streets has to offer!
Important Information: The below is not a reservation, but will expedite the process. This is a registration for the one hour free bike rental. You will still need to check in on a first come first serve basis. Riders should drop off their bikes at the same stop they picked up.
Summer Streets 2023 Dates & Stops
Summer Streets: Queens on July 29
- Rest Stop: Queensbridge Park (41st Ave between Vernon Blvd and 10th St.)
Summer Streets: Staten Island on July 29
- Rest Stop: Snug Harbor (Snug Harbor Rd between Richmond Terrace & Delafield Place)
Summer Streets: Manhattan on August 5, 12 & 19
- Rest Stop: Foley Square (Centre St. & Lafayette St.)
- Rest Stop: Rose Hill (26th St. & Park Ave.)
- Rest Stop: Harlem (125th St. & Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd.)
Summer Streets: Brooklyn on August 26
- Rest Stop: Classon Avenue between Eastern Pkwy and President St.
Summer Streets: The Bronx on August 26
- Rest Stop: Grand Concourse Service Road between E. 192nd St. and E. Kingsbridge Rd.