2 Hours, 4 Hours, DayPass
Miami Beach Electric Bike Rentals
Why Unlimited Biking
Pick Up / Drop Off
Pick up from one convenient location and return at any of our other locations for easy one-way biking!
Free Basket, Helmet, Lock, Map
Helmets, locks, baskets, and illustrated maps included with every rental for free!
"Got a problem" Assistance
Run into any issues during your ride? Contact us, and our experienced team will help you with your equipment should you run into problems!
Best Bikes In Town
All of our bikes are Cannondale - one of the best bike companies in the world!
Explore Miami Beach in a unique way – on an ebike! Take in all of the views, sites and culture on this self-guided ride. Miami Beach is an extremely bike friendly city where you can feel the full ambiance of Ocean Drive and the Espanola Way district. The ebikes are pedal assist, so you will still be riding while getting further for less effort! Please note: you must be at least 16 years old to ride an electric bike. Explore the Botanical Garden, Holocaust Memorial, and the beautiful bike path that leads you to the South Pointe Pier. Stop and take photos with the stunning Art-Deco hotels, and learn about the architecture that built this city. This leisurely bike tour is the best way to explore the city- like a local!
We offer bikes for everyone, including eBikes, Kids Bikes and Tandems. For safety reasons, we cannot attach trailers or tag-a-longs to ebikes, nor do we have tandem ebikes.
WHAT YOU'LL SEE
- Start in Santa Monica by the the Santa Monica Pier and ride along the beach path
- Visit the historic Venice Canals, a historic district within the residential Venice suburb
- Ride through Marina del Rey, take pictures with the Art Walls and explore Muscle Beach
- This 7-8 mile tour will give you some of the best California Coast views
What is included
- Bike Bags
- Illustrated Maps
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Pick up and drop off from any of our store locations.
- Please note, you must be 16+ to ride an electric bike
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance from the date of departure to avoid cancellation fees.