Private Washington DC Bike Tour
Explore Washington DC’s iconic landmarks by riding all along the National Mall and Tidal Basin on this custom private guided bike tour. Visit the White House, Washington Monument, Veteran’s Memorial, WWII Memorial, Korean War Veteran’s Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, MLK Junior Memorial, FDR Memorial, Jefferson Memorial and more!
Start location: 998 Maine Avenue Washington DC, 20024
About this activity
- Duration hours
- Availability Starting time: Custom time
- Languages English
- Departure Point 998 Maine Ave SW, Washington, DC 20024
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before starts
Ride along the entire length of the National Mall and circle the Tidal Basin
Visit the Washington Monument, WWII Memorial and Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Take in your reflection in the reflecting pool at the foot of the Lincoln Memorial
Learn about interesting exhibits, local events, and practical touring tips from your guide
There is so much to see when visiting the US Capital, Washington D.C, with its countless monuments, memorials and museums! Ride with history and experience the nation’s rich culture by bike and learn about the major sites around the National Mall and Tidal Basin.
This private guided bike tour creates an intimate experience that is catered towards the group and what they want to see and do! Interested in fun, historical facts, movie references, hidden areas? Our knowledgeable guides are there to answer any questions and give you the best inside tips and secrets that most tourists do not know.
This guided tour takes about 3 hours, including various stops near essential attractions while our guides provide in-depth narration and stop for photo opportunities at famous sights and hidden gems throughout the tour.
Since this is a completely custom tour, we are able to take private requests as well. If there are any specific buildings you would like to see and learn about, please feel free to let us know as well.
- Bike tour with licensed tour guide
- Bike Rental
- Bike Bag
- Illustrated Map
Prepare for the activity
Unlimited Biking – 998 Maine Ave SW, Washington, DC 20024
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Group size of maximum 15 people
- Please note, attachments such as double trailers and tag-a-long bikes are not permitted on the tour for the safety reasons.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.