Private New York City Bike Tour
Explore New York City’s iconic sites such as Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge, Hudson River, Harlem, Chinatown, Dumbo, Times Square, all on a custom private guided bike tour! This is perfect for anyone looking for a more intimate, catered tour that adapts to the needs of the group!
About this activity
- Duration hours
- Availability Starting time: Custom time
- Languages English French Spanish Dutch German
- Departure Point Any of our New York City locations
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before starts
- Pick up from any of our locations in New York City (near Brooklyn Bridge – Downtown or Central Park- Midtown)
Choose from 2 Hrs, 3 Hrs, or 4 Hrs. Visit iconic areas such as Battery Park, Central Park, Hudson River, World Trade Center, Brooklyn Bridge, Chinatown, Dumbo, Harlem or more!
- Cycle between Upper and Lower Manhattan on a guided bike tour – choose the areas that you would like to go.
Learn about interesting exhibits, local events, and practical touring tips from your guide
New York City arguably has more great sights per mile than anywhere else in the world, so why not make the absolute most of it with a custom bike adventure through the city that never sleeps? Your guide, a highly rated, professionally licensed New York City tour guide, will shepherd you through the city, taking you on the most exciting bike ride of your life.
This private guided bike tour creates an intimate experience that is catered towards the group and what they want to see and do! Create a customized itinerary with the assistance of our team! Interested in fun, historical facts, movie references, hidden areas? Our knowledgeable guides are there to answer any questions and give you the best inside tips and secrets that most tourists do not know.
This guided tour takes about 2-4 hours, based on your preference, including various stops near essential attractions while our guides provide in-depth narration and stop for photo opportunities at famous sights and hidden gems throughout the tour.
Since this is a completely custom tour, we are able to take private requests as well. If there are any specific buildings you would like to see and learn about, please feel free to let us know as well.
- Bike tour with licensed tour guide
- Bike Rental
- Bike Bag
- Illustrated Map
Prepare for the activity
Unlimited Biking – 79 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10038
Unlimited Biking- 56 West 56th Street, New York, NY 10019
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Please note, attachments such as double trailers and tag-a-long bikes are not permitted on the tour for the safety reasons.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.